When you planned your Florida vacation, you no doubt expected to have a relaxing, rejuvenating time. Suffering a serious injury was not on the itinerary. Nevertheless, it happened, and you may deserve financial compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills, and other damages.
Turn to the Pensacola law firm of Ward & Barnes, P.A. You can trust our personal injury attorneys to provide the knowledgeable legal representation and responsive service you need during this challenging time. Our lawyers are both from this area, making them extremely familiar with unique local issues that may come into play.
Here are a few resort- and vacation-related incidents we have handled:
- A client rented a bicycle on Pensacola Beach. The bicycle turned out to have defective parts, leading to a crash and injuries.
- A wedding party rented a condominium. One of the building's railings was incorrectly placed, and a guest suffered a two-story fall.
- A student on spring break was raped by a security guard at a popular entertainment venue.
- Several clients suffered slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents at local resorts.
- Numerous clients were involved in severe motor vehicle accidents on Highway 29, Highway 90 and Highway 98, as well as on Interstate I-110 and I-10.
Our firm is also equipped to handle many other types of personal injury matters along Pensacola Beach, Navarre, Perdido Key, Blackwater River, Okaloosa Island and Destin. Whether you were harmed by the negligence of a parasailing company or you were harmed by a careless Jet Ski operator, we can investigate your case and explain your options. Our goal is to recover the full amount of compensation you deserve.
Providing Long-Distance Assistance For Out-Of-State Clients
Because our city is a popular tourist destination, Ward & Barnes, P.A., is very accustomed to handling resort-type injuries and vacation injuries for individuals and families nationwide. If you are injured while vacationing along the Gulf Coast, we are able to handle your case even if your home is several thousand miles away.
At Ward & Barnes, P.A. our attorneys and experienced legal staff are able to communicate with clients nationwide through all means of technology in order to make the process as easy on the client as possible.
Don't hesitate to call us at 850-912-9967 or email us today for an absolutely free consultation. We only get paid if we win your case.