While motor vehicle accidents occur in a matter of seconds, those injured can spend the rest of their lives trying to recover. Such accidents can happen to anyone, any time, and no one is ever prepared.
At Ward & Barnes, P.A., we understand the challenges you are facing right now, and we can help. Our Pensacola auto accident attorneys are available to clearly explain your rights, determine the best course of action and diligently pursue maximum compensation for you.
We are a local law firm that works with local investigators, medical professionals and other experts. As natives to the area, our attorneys know the legal issues and the roads in northwest Florida. We have handled a myriad of cases involving fatalities and injuries on all streets and roads throughout northwest Florida including Highway 29, Highway 90 and Highway 98, as well as on Interstate I-110 and Interstate 10. Such cases include:
- Distracted driving accidents — The most well-known type of distracted driving is texting behind the wheel, but eating, drinking, talking to passengers and various other activities can all pose dangers.
- Drunk driving accidents — If you or a family member was harmed by a drunk driver, you may be able to pursue additional money, called "punitive damages."
- Motorcycle crashes — While a car's driver may walk away from the scene of an accident, a motorcycle rider rarely does. These cases often result in catastrophic injuries.
- Truck and commercial vehicle collisions — When truck drivers speed, fail to take proper rest breaks or overload their vehicles, innocent travelers often pay the price.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — Under Florida law, bikers, walkers, joggers and others do have legal rights on the road.
We Are Here To Answer Your Questions And Relieve Your Concerns
If you are like most people, you are probably asking yourself the following types of questions:
- Who will pay for my medical bills?
- What is personal injury protection (PIP) coverage and how does it work?
- Who will pay for my lost wages if I have to miss work because of my injuries?
- Can I be compensated for my pain and suffering from the accident?
- Can I make a claim if I was partly at fault?
We can answer these difficult questions and help you with all your accident-related concerns. Call Ward & Barnes, P.A., at 850-912-9967 or email our lawyers. We will gladly evaluate your claim free of charge. Plus, if you choose to retain us, we will only get paid if we win your case.